Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Planning and introduction of the analysis procedure and analysis equipment;
- Interpret error messages generated by test equipment;
- Perform system tests (hardware and software) in connection with customer complaints incl. documenting and applying quality methods to help determine the cause
- Repair technologies and software knowledges represent an advantage.
- Assure execution of measurements, trials and analysis;
- Communicate the results and requirements as part of the complaints analysis with internal and external development partners
- Evaluate the test data and interpret the results in consultation with the relevant supervisor. Prepare the test report.
- Graduate of an Mechanics /Electronics University;
- Electronics knowledge is mandatory (using measurement devices multimeter, oscilloscope, signal generator);
- Vector CANoe knowledge is an advantage;
- English at the conversational level is mandatory, German is an advantage;
- Few years of experience in automotive - would be an advantage;
- Attention to details, organized, analytical skills.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.