Fortech is looking to add a C# Developer to its team in Cluj-Napoca.
In this role, you will provide technical support to customers through various channels, including telephone, email, or other media.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout troubleshooting cycles and find creative solutions.
You will be part of our project team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the US.
- Provide support to customers through various channels, including telephone, email, or other media
- Solicit sufficient information from customers and users to make an accurate initial diagnosis of the problems
- Make initial classification of a user request, guide users through operation instructions where applicable, and take ownership of finding a resolution to the issues
- Ensure consistent and transparent issue resolution by maintaining accurate and complete records of phone calls, documenting solutions to issues reported, and empower clients by posting client-facing FAQs and Knowledgebase articles
- Escalate complex problems or requests to appropriate person or team, providing them with diagnostic data and other relevant information and support
- Solve basic and common user problems in real-time, including software functionality problems and questions; data communication/networking troubleshooting; installation problems and questions; and OS and browser-related issues
- Reproduce bugs in the local environment in order to assist QA in testing new builds
- Own and be accountable for issues until resolution, including setting appropriate customer expectations, monitoring progress on referred problems, keeping customer apprised of progress, and collaborating with other teams as needed
- Resolve incidents in a timely manner as per established Service Level Agreements
- At least 2 years of experience with C#
- Databases knowledge (Oracle or SQL)
- Conceptual understanding of .NET development/support/operations
- French and English – exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in troubleshooting computer hardware, software and database platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer a competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.