Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. By combining global scale and local expertise with innovative technology and award-winning research design, we help clients explore tomorrow, now. Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRun Data. Together, we push market research toward a better tomorrow.
Purpose / Summary of key responsibilities:
The Data Processor position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career and experience in market research and the area of data processing. The main role will be to provide a variety of data deliverables for online market research studies, ensuring a high standard of work to committed timelines in order to delight clients.
- Work independently to provide data deliverables to required specifications
- Maintain a high level of quality at all times
- Manage workload to meet schedules
- Provide guidance on best practice and key solutions
- Follow all data protection guidelines
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Work well as part of a team to ensure internal and external client expectations are met
Required skill set
- At least years of experience in data processing
- Advanced level of English both written/verbal
- Proficient knowledge of DP tools (SPSS, WinCross, Excel, Askia)
- Able to understand questionnaire design routing (logic, masking, piping, filters, plausibility checks, quotas, flash checking, least count, rotated/de-rotated data, stacked data)
- Able to understand data structure and how the data was captured in the data set
- Business acumen, good understanding of the market specifics and needs
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Structured approach, process compliant while keeping flexibility to meet client expectations
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritizing and efficient time management
- Team oriented, but highly independent for projects assigned
- Hands on approach with a can do attitude and solution/client orientation
- Proactive & Multitasker
- Over-time availability based on business requirements
What we offer:
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
- Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan.
- Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus.
- Health: Private medical insurance.
- Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table).
- Work-life balance: Working from home policy.
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.