We are looking for a software engineer who will work as part of the team to develop, test and support our Automation Configuration Tool. The aplication is using .NET, C# and C++ and the new collegue must perform qualitative coding, debugging, bug fixing, testing, code reviews in accordance with standard coding conventions and make new version releases.
Automation Configuration Tool software engineer for Siemens Oil And Gas Offshore:
Our goal with ACT is to enable more efficient and reliable engineering, and hence reducing NCCs and overall costs. The relevant ACT core components are the as following:
- ACT Client / GUI: This software package provides a user interface for users to do engineering work in the respective workflows.
- ACT Deployment Service:This background service enables the deployment of certain engineering work to respective target hosts and patching of certain 3rd party software.
- ACT Database (either Oracle DB, Postgresql DB or SQLite DB based): This backend database stores the configurations made within the ACT workflows.
- ACT SVN repository:This SVN repository stores file-based data/configurations for certain ACT workflows; it is therefore only mandatory for certain workflows.
ACT is supporting 3rd Party Software like Aspen InfoPlus.21, OSIsoft PI Server and PI Data, WinCC OA, Oracle Database, PCS7 Responsibilities:
Technical skills required:
- Technical ownership of dedicated products/systems inside ACT
- Implementation of best practices, SOLID principles
- Working cross-team wise, with development and QA-Teams
- Coaching and mentoring of new team-members
- Writing functional specifications and system design documentation based on customer and requirement specifications
- Proven experience with C#/.NET
- Proven experience with SQLite, Oracle, PostgreSQL( including scripting)
- Experience with version control system (SVN, Git)
- WIX( or similar) knowledge and working with XMLs
- Working experience with Virtual Machines is a plus
- Knowledge of White Testing and the ability to create automatic tests
- The ability of SW Debugging and make verifications of build solutions, investigation of technical and functional faults in the SW and providing proper solutions.
- Have creativity, promoter of new ideas
- Analytical mind-set and detail oriented.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems sustainably and purposefully.
- Be able to learn new things quickly.
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude.
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to work independently.
- Good spoken and written language skills in English.
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- The possibility of developing a long term career in a professional and friendly environment.
For more details you can send your CV at [email protected]
Gi Group este unul din liderii europeni in furnizarea serviciilor pentru dezvoltarea pietei muncii, cu expertiza principala in crearea si implementarea solutiilor de munca flexibile. La inceputul anului 2009, a achizitionat pachetul majoritar de actiuni al Barnett McCall Recruitment, adaugand la cei peste 10 ani de experienta ai BMR metode de recrutare inovatoare si expertiza internationala. Gi Group Staffing Company este o societate comerciala autorizata ca agent de munca temporara (cu sediul din Bucuresti si toate birourile regionale permanente) in condiţiile art. 88 din Codul Muncii, in conformitate cu autorizaţia de funcţionare seria B nr. 0000101/26.06.2009 emisa de Direcţia de Munca, Solidaritate Sociala si Familie Bucureşti, poziţia 171 in Registrul Naţional de Evidenta a Agenţilor de Munca Temporara Autorizaţi � Municipiul Bucuresti. Suntem o societate inregistrata ca operator de prelucrare a datelor cu caracter personal si de transfer a datelor cu caracter personal sub nr. 12305.