Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
We are looking for a software developer, for our location in the Brasov office.
- Take part in implementing the company’s products, from analysis to the deliverable product, using agile processes.
- Implement, test and maintain the application according to the written standards and guidelines
- Develop and maintain innovative e-Government solutions in a creative team
Nice to have
- Graduate of IT university or final year student
- Knowledge of C# / .NET Framework or previous experience in web based applications
- Understanding of programming principles
- Knowledge of the relational databases and best practices
- English language at conversational level
- Willingness to learn new technologies
As one of the leading software and consulting companies on the local government market, we have been using our expertise and our skill for over three decades to provide optimal support to administrations and public facilities on their journey to become modern service providers.
What you will find at Axians Infoma Romania:
- You will benefit of specialized training
- A mentor to guide and help you in your learning process
- Possibility to travel abroad for ongoing projects
- Variable bonus based on personal and team performance level
- Private healthcare services
- Additional vacation days based on the years of seniority within the company
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tee
- Periodically team-events
- The VINCI Group savings plan (Castor) provides all employees with the option of establishing a savings plan consisting of VINCI shares
The Axians Infoma, founded in 1988, part of Vinci group, having over 900 employees, develops software for local governments and public institutions, as a reliable partner for over 15 years. Its innovative solutions are used in over 1000 public institutions in Germany and Switzerland, defining new standards in the financial accounting software segment addressed to the public sector.
With over 30 years of experience, an enthusiastic team work and the financial strength of the group to which it belongs, the company provides the prerequisites for a successful career.