What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in market research, business, communications or related field
• Experience as a marketing analyst (conducting effective consumer research, complex data mining/analysis, as well as creating compelling data visualization and charts) and knowledge of current markets are a plus
• Proficient using Microsoft Suite (Excel)
• Experience using statistical analysis software and database communicators (SQL) (preferred)
• Advanced knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and analytical processes
• Experience in some or all of thе following areas of marketing analysis: segmentation, predictive analytics, digital analytics, measurement, business intelligence, and/or market research (preferred)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Motivated self-starter with a strong business acuity
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Must be a confident team player who enjoys collaboration
• Very good English
• Collеct mаrkеt informаtion through a vаriеty of sourcеs
• Conduct compеtition rеsearch
• Anаlyzе complеx dаtа sеts and present usеful information
• Utilizе prеdictive stаtisticаl modеls
• Extrаpolatе market trends аnd patterns from data аnalysis and suggеsts opportunities
• Consult with department heads and present marketing plans to organization
• Collaborate with other marketing departments and product development
• Deliver regular reports on your findings and suggested actions
• Deliver impactful analyses of assigned projects with high quality
• Review data for insights, trends, and key observations
• Support digital marketing efforts across different channels
• Competitive salary based on skills and prior experience ($800 - $1,600/mo)
• Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
• Paid overtime
• Free training provided
• 100% remote position
• Expected work schedule is 50 hours/week, Monday to Friday.
• This position entails a full overlap with US EST business hours.
• All selected candidates will have to pass a series of tests that focus on their English skills, Excel skills and attention to detail.
• Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers in 2020, is rapidly growing its Romanian operation (currently over 50 members working remotely). Even though we are based in Washington, D.C. most of our team members work remotely from every corner of the world and as such we provide a highly multicultural work environment.
More details about Wallethub:
We are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.