Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Planning, controlling and monitoring complex deliveries of a comprehensive range of purchased parts according to requirements and schedule;
- Checking complex requirement notices regarding the quantities, dates and descriptions with the support of the system;
- Monitoring delivery dates (deadline follow-up, guarantee), involving the internal posts responsible;
- Updating logistics material master data, taking into account defined targets (. safety stock level) for purchased parts in agreement with internal posts;
- Checking safety stock levels, batch sizes, lead times and correcting the stored data.
- Previous experience in production / automotive field;
- Experience in an electronics company is preferred;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- SAP knowledge is an advantage (MM);
- Very good PC skills;
- Excellent communication skills and planning abilities;
- Excellent problem solving skills and results oriented.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.