*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.
For our corporate IT team in Timisoara we are looking to hire an Oracle Database Administrator to provide operational support for multiple DB technologies as part of the Global Data and Analytics Operations Organization.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration;
- Passionate customer focus;
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution;
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement;
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Day to day support, documentation and execution of standard operation procedures
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data in master files and various support tools such as base dictionaries;
- Maintain security and integrity controls;
- Monitor policies, procedures and standards relating to database management;
- Responsible for delivering some level of conceptual design, logical database, capacity planning, external data interface specifications, data loading plan, data maintenance plan and security policy;
- Document and communicate database design features and architecture;
- Participate in meetings with internal/externa customer resolving problems;
- Database maintenance, controls thru ITIL SNC Change Management.
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- Technical bachelor’s degree (computer science, automation, informatics, electronics, etc);
- Advanced English and good communication skills;
- Team attitude, knowledge sharing and out of the box thinking;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Oracle Database Administrator;
- Experience Migrating Databases across platforms and with Cloud Database technologies;
- Backup and Recovery skills, cloning, duplicating databases;
- Solid skills managing standby databases (Oracle data guard);
- Knowledge of DB patching and upgrading;
- DB Performance analysis and tuning;
- UNIX scripting for DB administration;
- Experience in 11g and 12c on Unix platforms (Linux / Solaris / Windows)
- Knowledge in 11g /12c Grid Control administration and usage;
- Knowledge in Postgres / MySQL DB administration as a plus.
#LI-AM2 Job Category
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected] Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: [email protected]
“Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
For more information about working at Flex, please visit www.Flextronics.com/careers”