For this role you will need:
* Bachelor?s degree or equivalent studies
* 1-2 years of experience working with Oracle E-Business Suite in a discrete Manufacturing environment.
* Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate functional material to end users and management.
* Experience with gathering user requirements and understanding and interpreting requirements specifications.
* Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle.
* Work with ?My Oracle Support? Technical Support on SR resolution.
* PL/SQL experience is desirable
* Fluent in English
WHO YOU ARE:
Are you passionate about making an impact and you see the importance ERPs in our day to day professional activities? You continuously push yourself to solve each challenge and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems, then this is the perfect place for you!
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as an Oracle IT Functional Analyst, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the chance to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
By joining us as an Oracle IT Functional Analyst you will be responsible for carrying out production support for the global Oracle ERP Instance for Emerson Automation Solutions. Requires skills in Oracle release 12 Supply Chain Management Suite, with an emphasis in order management. This role requires skills in analysis, issue resolution, troubleshooting and communication.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!
In this role you will:
* Provide functional support for more than 24K users of Oracle eBS R12 instance ? Order Management/Procurement/Advanced Pricing/WMS modules
* Work on assigned tickets to meet the agreed SLAs
* Identify corrupt/orphan transaction records and deploy datafixes to maintain data integity
* Coordinate solution with Technical Analysts whenever custom components are involved (Forms/Reports/PLSQL)
* Adhere to Change Management processes whenever a new setup change needs to be introduced in the Oracle Instance
* Create functional requirements specification docs whenever a new change needs to be introduced in the instance
* Work closely with MyOracleSupport for reporting/fixing bugs in standard Oracle functionality
* Testing solutions/patches/datafixes provided by Oracle Corp before moving those to the Production environment
* Develop training material and application documentation as required
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.