For this role you will need:
* University Degree in Computer Science/Business IT
* At least 1-2 years’ experience in an enterprise IT application support role working with applications as Oracle E-Business Suite or any other ERP System (SAP, JDE, MS Dynamics)
* Experience in querying the relational database systems (Oracle 11g, DB2) using SQL
* Experience in Java, HTML, Java Script, J2EE, JUnit, XML is an advantage
* Experience in working with a ticketing system in order to triage, investigate and solve incidents and requests
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
* Fluent in English
WHO YOU ARE:
Are you passionate about making an impact and you see the importance ERPs in our day to day professional activities? You continuously push yourself to solve each challenge and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems, then this is the perfect place for you!
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as an Oracle IT Technical Analyst, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the chance to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
By joining us as an Oracle IT Technical Analyst you will be responsible for carrying out production support for the global Oracle ERP Instance for Emerson Automation Solutions. Requires expert skills in Oracle release 12 Supply Chain Management Suite, with an emphasis in order management. This role requires skills in analysis, issue resolution, troubleshooting and communication.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!
In this role you will:
* Provide first line support for business applications responsible for Trade Compliance, Shipping and Inventory planning (Trax, Ultriva and Tradesphere) applications to ensure any issues are resolved in a timely manner
* Provide post go live support for the above-mentioned applications and their integration with JDE and Oracle EBS
* Support the continued improvement/enhancement of the applications and the implementation of these within the Emerson Automation Solutions sites
* Work with the technical teams to develop/change code as part of Support break fix and test proposed changes to existing functionality
* Maintain a broad knowledge of business processes and serve as in-house consultant regarding software development necessary to solve complex business needs and objectives across multiple functional user groups
* Assist in research and feasibility studies of evolving technologies
* Work on the assigned tickets (incidents and requests) and maintain the agreed SLAs
* Develop user training material
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.