Employment type: Full-time
Job category: Customer Service
Job industry: Information Technology And Services
Experience level: Associate
- Timely and Accurate Order & Quotation Processing in SAP;
- Provide customers with information related to price and availability, order status, products etc.
- Process customer returns via SAP;
- Claims management;
- Manage the open orders by extracting and analysing
- SAP reports;
- Monitoring the order status for invoicing purposes;
- Keeps customer informed about its order execution status on daily basis;
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers by using communication skills to listen, interpret and respond to customer needs, to ensure customer satisfaction objectives are achieved;
- Ensure customer issues via telephone/email are dealt with promptly and within a minimum timeframe;
- Raise requests for creating and updating SAP data (customer master data).
- Communicate with other departments to ensure that customers’ needs and claims are being dealt with promptly;
- Active participation for the project related continuous improvement process.
- Language skills: French C1 and English B2;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Customer Service experience;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to synthesize;
- PC skills: MS Office (Excel, Word);