Adecco Permanent Placement Division is looking for its client, one of the main suppliers of components and repairs in the aeronautical industry for a Payroll Specialist.
- + 4 years of experience in HR or as payroll specialist/payroll consultant;
- Bachelor’s Degree - desirable in economics, human resources management or any other related field;
- Strong knowledge of payroll and Romanian labour legislation;
- Confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude and ability to work in teams;
- Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively;
- Good English language communication capability;
- Strong knowledge of standard office IT applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Experience with specific payroll software applications preferably SAP.
- Calculation of the salaries, bonuses and allowances payable monthly, including allowances for social security benefits (sick leave, maternity) related taxes and contributions;
- Ensuring that all employee-related changes are performed correctly and timely in relevant systems;
- Demonstrating functional expertise in the areas of domestic payroll (e.g. income tax, social charges, labour law, medical leaves and indemnities, work relations);
- Registering all salary information in the payroll software;
- Performing salary calculations;
- Preparing monthly payroll statements;
- Preparing and submitting the 112 declaration;
- Ensure systems and controls are set up accurately within systems to ensure compliance with the legal guidelines;
- Work with employees regarding questions on payroll, benefits, and/or general administration;
- Various other administrative functions as require.
Grupul Adecco este lider mondial în furnizarea de servicii specializate de resurse umane. Serviciile pe care le oferim vin ca o oglindire a cunoașterii pieței din România și a înțelegerii clare a nevoilor clienților, ca rezultat a 50 de ani în care am acumulat experiență și cunoștințe și în care am implementat tehnici și metode moderne de lucru.