For our client we are looking for a POLISH speaker. She/he will operate in Sales Operations Support:, in a multicultural environment providing assistance to sales representatives, Client’s customers, partners and / or business groups regarding special pricing operations.
• Contаct point for thе salеs operаtions tеаm and thе sаlеs organizаtion in thе EMEA rеgion (Europе, Middle Eаst аnd Africа) rеgаrding thе аssistаncе аnd support in operаting thе spеciаl price requеsts according to thе аgrееd procedurеs and rеgulаtions.
• Providеs support to the sаlеs team and / or Sales Operations regarding the special pricing process using all communication modalities (written, verbal).
• According to the required quality standards, it validates the requests sent by clients, partners / support teams for partners, sales representatives and / or commercial groups, respecting the agreed deadline;
• Validates and / or creates and coordinates standard and non-standard applications, for a well-defined list of customers, verifying and validating the accuracy of application data through client’s systems and documents to enable client’s customers to order products at agreed prices.
•Creates or verifies profitability analyzes and scenarios for determining the most profitable product pricing offer for each request in the process of specially agreed prices; if an offer is not in accordance with the rules and documents in force, the price request is rejected and a less aggressive price is requested
• Check if the prices, discounts and other data are correct according to the process documentation in force, and have or request in electronic format the necessary authorizations for processing applications;
• Is up to date and correctly applies pricing policies and application processing rules (policies and rules agreed at EMEA level) to approve according to the agreed profitability plan
• Is up to date with the reductions and other information necessary for the processing of applications in the system in order to be able to approve correctly and not to violate the audit norms in force
• Checks and validates the justification of the request for special prices and aligns it with the activity code in order to register correctly in the system.
• Prepares activity reports to record the requests received monthly.
• Prepares reports for the activity performed whenever requested by the direct boss.
• Ensures an excellent collaboration within the team and with the other departments with which it interacts during the process, with internal and external clients
Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope.
Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
Typically 0-4 years of experience.
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, Ticket meals etc.
SwiconGroup has been one of the leading members of the Hungarian IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania . At our Budapest-based, creative company we are using industry standard methodologies and leading-edge technologies to deliver top-notch business solutions for our clients. Our main activities include outsourcing, headhunting and other HR services, along with creative application development and software operation. Our motto is innovation, novelty and responsibility. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners. SwiconGroup completed several product development projects in the past 5 years, worth 2 million euros, proving our proactive and innovative approach. We were granted 650.000 euros EU support for our product development projects. Thanks to the successful operation of our three branches, we are able to optimize our resources to the maximum extent. Our clients do take advantage of the corporate synergies based on experiences and business deals.