We are looking to recruit for one of our clients - a Customer driven IT Consultancy Company working at the forefront of Cloud technologies striving for continuous innovation and improvement in the quality of their services and own products, in relation with different major enterprises across the globe, PYTHON DEVELOPER.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- relevant working experience as a Python Developer;
- familiar with Agile, Scrum, Kanban or a similar methodology;
- experience in identifying, debugging and resolving production issues;
- desire to work between across application, data and DevOps projects;
- learning attitude: actively investing in technical skills to improve them;
- excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
Are also appreciated:
- cloud experience (GCP, AWS / Azure);
- Docker & Kubernetes experience;
- working experience in Java, Go / .
Main duties / responsibilities:
- develop and deploy high - quality solutions;
- finding solutions to complex problems in both code and design;
- working within cross-functional team and applying engineering best practice;
- using advanced Google technologies;
- mentoring junior team members to grow their skills and experience.
- working with cutting edge technology in a growing company with state-of-the-art technologies;
- intensive and continuous specific technical trainings, held internally or abroad (customer’s side);
- integration in a multicultural, young and dynamic working environment;
- competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package;
- bonuses as per company policy;
- professional development opportunities.
Our client encourage a culture of innovation and accountability that helps ensure their business management system is continually improving to anticipate, meet and exceed their clients’ and employees’ expectations.
If you also feel ready to be part of it, we invite you to send us your resume.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.