As part of the quality control team you will be responsible for detecting anomalies in mobile phone/PC apps or games. If you have a passion for computers and mobile phones and a strong interest in new technology, you are the person we are looking for.
You should have abilities in:
- Microsoft Office
- Written and spoken English
- Communication, including tact in dealing with other members of the team
- Close attention to detail
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Task-oriented, with the ability to stay on course
Got these? Even better:
- Knowledge of the Apple or Android family of mobile devices
- Familiarity with bug tracking software
You’ll be responsible of:
- Testing games and verifying functionality, data content, performance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility;
- Learn and utilize standards, process, and style for issue reporting and tracking;
- Accurately record and maintain issues found by entering them into a bug tracking database in a clear and concise manner;
- Work to ensure that software is compliant with internal, publishing, and certification standards prior to release or submission;
- Complete daily assignments and special tasks as assigned;
- Execute test-case scenarios;
- Open minded culture that rewards collaboration and reaching performance together
- Motivating salary plus private medical insurance package
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Gym with personal trainers and various facilities and classes (kickboxing, aerobic, Zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX)
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
Playwing is a publisher founded in 2017 and focused on multiplayer and cross-play games.
Playwing Teams are composed of creative talents focused on delivering fresh and innovative gaming experiences accessible instantly by players.
Playwing is privately owned by the founders of Ubisoft.