GEC (Global Excellence Center) Romania
- More than 20 years experience in design and engineering;
- Active in several domains in multi-disciplinary projects, with 4 major Business Lines – Buildings, Infrastructure, Water and Environment;
- Major focus on Digital, in the fields like BIM, Digital Twin, Data analytics and automation.
You will join our Roads and Drainage team in Arcadis Iasi office, part of the Infrastructure Business Line, where experienced Engineers and CAD Technicians are developing and ensuring the highest quality for projects ranging from concept phase design to as-built phase plans. Your role will include, but is not limited to:
Why should you become an Arcadian?
- Involvement in all roads design process from concept phase to as built;
- Offering technical support and solutions;
- 3D modelling and BIM processes.
We want to make our workplace cozier and your life more enjoyable, which is why we will provide perks and benefits, some based on your preferences:
- Health Benefits Package - for you and someone you care for;
- Wellness programs (sport tickets and workshops);
- Flexible working schedule (starting hours & work from home in certain situations)
- Growth opportunities according to a clearly defined career path;
- Travel opportunities, global activities & rewards;
- Easter & Christmas & Travel & Meal tickets;
- Employee discounts at our partners;
- Retirement savings plans;
- Bonus for referring a friend;
- Christmas parties & team buildings;
- Workplace Events: Fruit Day, Friday Fun, Employee of the Month and lots of other surprises you will discover.
IMPROVING QUALITY OF LIFE
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 27,000 people that generate €3.3 billion in revenues.
If shaping the world for a better tomorrow motivates you, we encourage you to apply!