Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Acting as an interface between internal and external customers, and all respective Planning Logistics staff at the
- Ensuring customer requirements are well understood and followed, and to communicate, and negotiate
with customers regarding operational objectives and/or constraints;
- Ensuring a central contact person for the customer, from the point the customer demand is received within the
plant until the final product is delivered to customer facilities;
- Improving the delivery service level constantly through optimized logistics costs.
- Professional education or special diploma - more than 2 up to 3 years experience in LOG Planning;
- SAP - SD module knowledge is a plus;
- English advanced - it's a must;
- German language is a plus;
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.