Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Being IT business partner in operations questions, concepts, strategic discussions and business process design;
- Developing of concepts for optimization of the SD processes in collaboration with the operating department. (digitalization and process standardization and automatization with innovative solutions);
- Support and consulting of SAP processes and application optimization in the areas of SAP Global Trade Services with Sales and Distribution process integration with internal and external customers.;
- Checking, testing, re-design and implementation of foreign trade processes in existing SAP GTS system and process integration with ERP- and other feeder -systems;
- Analyzing and correction of errors in the SAP GTS and SD modules including global and 2nd level support ;
- Close collaboration with modules SD and MM and other related modules;
- Implementation of SAP GTS and SD projects or functionalities, communication with the operating departments, members of the team and consultants having regards to deadlines and capacity;
- Preparing and implementing test scenarios, as well as preparing decision-related documents and Change Requests in the SAP GTS and SD areas;
- Support, preparing and handling of trainings to the operating departments members, key users, etc.;
- Customizing of the SAP GTS and SD modules in line with the business processes of the companies;
- Creating documentations concerning the technical foreign trade -processes and –system components.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree or equivalent qualification;
- Min. 4+ years of detailed SAP SD configuration and process experience (with strong focus on foreign trade) in automotive-/ (OE) and aftermarket with min. of 2 full project lifecycles, S/4 knowhow is an advantage;
- SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) knowhow is a huge advantage;
- ABAP basic knowledge (like debugging ability), SAP S/4 and Fiori is an advantage;
- Microsoft Office, communication skills in written and verbal in English is required;
- Project Management, Rhetoric / discussion techniques as well meeting management techniques;
- Willingness to travel.