Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
As a Senior Compliance Associate, you will:
Have multiple opportunities to develop your functional expertise, and the autonomy to make decisions, implement ideas, and measure results. We firmly believe in learning on the job, and from Day 1 you will be on a fast track to becoming an industry expert.
The Compliance Operations Teams ensure that Amazon transactions satisfy legal and safety requirements of the countries in which it conducts its business. We coordinate the aspects of product transactions that are regulated (distribution, shipping, sale and import/export). This involves analyzing product import documentation and flagging hazardous risks. We are also responsible for keeping Amazon customers safe and informed by coordinating actions around product safety recalls. These actions include removing recalled/restricted products from the site and from our warehouses, and contacting customers with pertinent safety information.
Your job responsibilities as a Senior Compliance Associate may include:
- Ensuring that the imported products have been tested in certified laboratories and that they comply with the legal requirements of the importing country;
- Classifying products based on their potential hazardous risks;
- Taking appropriate actions in order to protect customers from unsafe products;
- Identifying products that do not follow our Restricted Products policies, removing them from the website and satisfying Amazon’s regulatory obligations.
In addition to the core responsibilities listed above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role. These roles can include tasks such as:
- Training and mentoring other Associates;
- Analyzing quality and process issues, identifying improvement opportunities and recommending corrective actions;
- Taking part in client calls, coordinating and documenting the discussion.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in English;
- Medium written and oral communication skills in French;
- Working knowledge of MS Office (MS Outlook and MS Excel);
- Relevant experience analyzing and identifying patterns in large data sets.
- Relevant experience in data-driven business operations processes;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to take initiative based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts;
- Database management;
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline;
- Knowledge/experience in product safety or regulatory compliance management with government agencies;
- Basic SQL.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.