Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Enterprise risk management function for the HELLA group worldwide, providing direct functional support to the Risk Management Officer.
- Consulting and supporting the risk responsible persons, typically at top-management level, directly reporting to the Management Board; coordination of the risk status for reporting.
- Calculation and preparation of reports, for the Management Board and for supervisory functions, performed with stochastic methods, especially Monte-Carlo-Simulation, used to aggregate single risks to an overarching risk calculation.
- Support and further development of the global Enterprise Risk Management organization, tools and procedures.
- Fostering continuous improvement of the system, considering best practices and compliance with laws and regulations
- Training of process involved persons on related tools and processes.
- Plausibility checks on the risk portfolio. Action tracking and escalation of overdues.
- Supporting yearly risk workshops of business divisions as a measure for systematic and early identification of risk.
- Supporting documentation of the risk situation in the annual report.
- Supporting presentation of the risk management system to internal and external auditors.
- 5-7- years’ related risk management experience in a corporate environment - consulting, audit or as a central support function in a large company.
- Prove Experience in Enterprise Risk Management Systems and/or similar Management Systems
- Strong communication and presentation skills, experience in communication to top management functions.
- Good understanding of business key figures and indicators and their operational and financial impact to the group.
- Basic understanding of risk modelling with mathematical stochastics. . distribution functions, expected value, variance, quantiles. Experience with Monte Carlo Simulation (tools) would be desirable.
- English advanced, German language at least B level