- Design, configure and maintain Continental's global Windows Client environment (based on Windows 10 and MDT);
- Design, implement and maintain global tools related to Continental's Windows Client service (based on interfacing with Active Directory, MDT, other SQL-based databases);
- Project coordination, work and project related tasks related to Windows 10 in the Workplace team;
- Responsible for operational task, advanced testing & documentation within the Windows area;
- Responsible for 3rd level support coordination for Windows Client related topics;
- Knowledge management and knowledge transfer to local IT Administrator community.
- Computer Science or equivalent studies (Bachelor's Degree)
- Willingness and ability to work in a global distributed team
- Minimum 3 years experience in Windows 10 client area
- Knowledge of Windows Server environments
- Good knowledge of scripting (especially PowerShell)
- Good knowledge of network infrastructure and Active Directory integration
- Good knowledge of client hypervisors (VMware Player)
- Fluent in English (additional knowledge of German language a plus)
- Mac OS X and/or Linux knowledge as a plus
What we offer:
- Highly attractive package, according with the individual experience and performance;
- Careers development options in an European company;
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and possibility to make a strong personal contribution;
- Being part of an enthusiastic, fast growing team in Romania and work closely with colleagues in Germany.
Primește alerte cu locuri de muncă similare imediat ce devin disponibile. Poți să te dezabonezi oricând.