Innovation. Disruption. Continuous optimization. Customer centricity.
If you believe those terms should define today’s financial ecosystem, we would like to have you in our team at Banca Transilvania.
To perform in this role, we would like you to have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant experience –it’s important to know the fundamental theories that guide a proficient developer, but we cherish even more your hands-on experience;
- Experience with complex high availability systems (big traffic, scalling) and scripted deployments (Puppet, ARM, PowerShell)
- Experience with one of the top Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with live monitoring tools (e.g. Sensu, Grafana) and with relevant CI / CD platforms (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab, Octopus, Teamcity)
- Previous experience as a Developer or QA is a plus (at least 2-3 years)
If you’ll join our team, you will be challenged to:
What we offer:
- Defines and enforces good practices and standards with a Dev Ops Culture in mind
- Act in capacity of a trusted subject matter expert who understands a broad range of software engineering methodologies including agile, and who can effectively design, articulate, implment, publish and maintain customer facing products (from an infrastructure architecture POV)
- Responsible for scalable, reusable highly available architecture that conforms to security, performance and other standards provided
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies
- Bring your own ideas and shape them into innovative working solutions
- The opportunity to work for an innovative product
- Attractive benefits package
- The chance to work with people that are passionate about innovation and business evolution, determined to change the way we do banking today
- Personal and professional development trainings and courses
- Working environment and team that will make you enjoy the time spent in the office
- Access to the latest technologies
- Multiple online and offline benefits from our partners, nationwide
- Helpful insights for the financial system domain
- After work recreational activities, together with the team
- Other benefits that make us one of the most wanted company to work for, in Romania
Banca Transilvania (BT) este cel mai mare grup financiar din Romania. Misiunea sa este de a sustine dezvoltarea mediului de afaceri si comunitatile din care face parte, oriunde si oricand. Cu respect, pasiune si idei noi, banca sustine responsabil vise care se transforma in realizari. Viziunea BT este de a deveni o banca tot mai buna pentru clienti, echipa si actionari.
Banca Transilvania are 2,5 milioane de clienti, aproape 500 de sedii si peste 7.000 de colegi in echipa. Strategia sa este sustinuta de actionari puternici, precum Banca Europeana pentru Reconstructie si Dezvoltare.
Este singurul brand bancar romanesc prezent in Brand Finance 500 Ranking 2018, realizat de Brand Finance si Cel mai valoros brand bancar din Romania, conform Brand Finance Romania 2017.