We create the technology to connect the world. We develop and deliver the industry’s only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally.
We are working for a French customer network. Our team is split between France and Romania.
Our mission is to perform simple and complex IP operation on the network in BH/NBH in order to evolve the network to maximize its robustness and availability. You will understand our customer's technical network architectures, current challenges and objectives, and you will help the customer in replacing obsolete CISCO switch and servers on the network.
write technical documents with the pre-checks & post-checks of the operations carried out while respecting the process defined by our customer, analyze the operations impact on the network and integrate the replacement equipment,
address performance issues according to customer-defined procedures and ensure their successful implementation in the network by creating, implementing and closing Requests,
commission preventative maintenance activities needed to keep customer networks running at optimal levels,
configure and integrate the network elements (cisco routers, series 9300 and 9500),
design high level architecture,
perform Provisioning activities,
configure the Service e2e trough the network,
provide prompt and appropriate follow-up with regular feedback to customers in relation to on-going issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Information Technologies or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience as an IP-network engineer
- Knowledge of IP protocols and features such as: VLAN, MPLS, ISIS, OSPF, BGP, TCP/IP, UDP, RIP, ACL, SIP, VPN, IPv4/6
- Ownership of Cisco and/or Juniper, ALU/Nokia certifications in routing and switching
- CISCO Solution with experience in:
- VMware solution
- NSX solution
- OpenStack solution
- Cloud solution
- IP Fabric Solution
- Routing and Switching Nokia, Huawei, Cisco, Juniper
- Firewalling (Fortinet, Juniper)
- Load balancing (F5)
- VPN Concentrator
- Autonomous in the realization of the software and know how to take initiatives
- IP Network, Backbone and Datacentre knowledge is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills and listening skills, know how to synthesize, communicate and coordinate with different professions
- Ability to write detailed technical documents
- Ability to logically analyze a technical problem, ability to adapt to a constantly changing technical environment.
- Strength of proposal on innovative solutions and / or scenarios for the realization of projects
- Communicate at the requested frequency, on the requested day, project progress reports
- Highly motivated individual who is interested in and excited by learning cutting edge cloud, networking and virtualization technologies
- Driven by self-learning and improvement and can prove strong customer focus and negotiation skills
- French language is mandatory, at least B1.
What does Nokia offer you?
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Performance, Christmas and Easter bonuses
- Interaction with international teams
- E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for technical training and personal development
- Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
- Various certifications
- Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
- Flexible time and teleworking
- 24+ paid days-off
- Sports, Wellness and Culture reimbursement
- Public Transport/Private Parking allowance or bike/electrical scooter reimbursement
- Meal tickets + extra food allowance
- Private health and life insurance
- Kindergarden/after-school reimbursement
- Relocation package for Timisoara non-residents
- One of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)