Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara and Tirgu-Mures Offices, we are looking for dynamic, reliable and experienced Java Developers which can take part in an innovative automotive project.
WHAT THE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- 4+ years of experience;
- Deep knowledge of multiple Java frameworks (Spring, Java EE, EJB, JTA, JAX-WS, JAX-RS) and application servers (Glassfish, Tomcat);
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, PostgresSQL, Oracle and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate);
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (OpenShift, AWS) is a big plus;
- Familiar with CI / CD pipelines (Jenkins);
- Profiling / monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana, JVisualVM);
- Object oriented analysis and design using design patterns;
- Fluency in English, German is a plus;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Analyse requirements, design solutions and develop software artefacts;
- Interact with our clients to understand their needs;
- Participate in high level estimates for large work packages;
- Start new projects and actively participate in all project phases;
- Assist juniors to develop for the next career level;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team;
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients;
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth;
We are visionary innovators
We are futurists, ambitiously building the next industrial revolution.
We are enthusiastic innovators looking to transform the future of industry and deliver profound change for clients. Smart, connected digital technologies are driving new sources of growth for clients— and for colleagues, as they continually renew and reinvent their skills.
We think the best work in software development can only come from people who love nothing more than spending every minute thinking about it. And working on it. We work with any programming languages, as long as they are the best fit for our requirements.
That means you might need to learn something new, all the time. That’s who we are. We are a curious and dedicated team
We may have different expertise and work on different projects, but we are all on the same team, with only one goal on our minds—to keep leveling up and building something useful for the world. Internal training is a big part of our lives, so everyone has the opportunity to learn and to teach. We are inclusive and empowering
We celebrate diversity and we are all about the freedom to be who we are as individuals. At the same time, it is also important to us that we’re working well together and doing great work as a team. About Industry X.0, Accenture
We are part of Accenture, a leading global professional services company, with more than 492,000 employees around the world, across 56 countries and 120 cities.
Accenture Industry X.0 Romania helps clients digitally transform their business through smart, connected and living technologies that will increase agility and innovation. Benefits
- Trainings, Courses and an extensive Online library
- Comprehensive career development plan, help from a Career Counselor
- Up to 10 days/ month Home office
- Maternity / Paternity benefits: birth bonus, reducing working schedule
- Medical health & dental subscription
- Sports activities through 7Card and support from internal communities
- Massage every work day in designated locations
- Counseling services through Employee assistance program
- Employee shares purchase plan - buy Accenture shares with 15% discount
- Referral bonus
To find out more about Accenture visit our Facebook pages and our web site: