* 3+ years experience in a Planning/ Buying/ Supply Chain role, preferably in a multinational environment;
* Advanced English and another international language, preferred Italian or French;
* Organizational skills; Customer Focus;
* Planning, prioritizing and time management skills;
* Good communication and teamwork skills;
* Action oriented and open minded; problem solving skills;
* Small projects coordination with multiple departments involved;
* Capability to work on multiple projects and change priorities accordingly;
* Very good analytical skills, structured thinking; Dealing with ambiguity.
* Good PC skills: MS Office package, Excel in particular- Pivot tables, VLOOKUP functions;
* MRP/ERP knowledge, preferably Oracle, will be taken as a plus.
The owner of this role will be responsible for planning and buying tasks, following the process, procedures and regulations, as they are set in Pressure Management Business Unit.
* Ensure smooth raw materials flow in order to maintain stability of the production process, according to customer requirements and stock objectives;
* Planning the manufacturing production line (manufacturing orders and plans, production scheduling etc) in accordance with the line capacity and requested completion dates; Fill the Master Schedule file and follow-up with production to leverage production loading.
* Review issues and options regarding material availability and take appropriate action;
* Order materials and manage suppliers with regards to the MRP requirements, inventory turnover goals and procurement data ;
* Close follow-up with suppliers to improve delivery dates, take all needed actions to meet the customer requested date.
* Ensure supplier on-time delivery through effective expediting and a close working relationship;
* Ensure material shortage risks are identified, assessed and communicated within the business;
* Analyse inventory structure and identify opportunities for inventory reduction.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.