We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join in our Marketing team to develop, implement and be accountable for the strategic and operational plans for the allocated product-lines, to improve the product profitability and competitive position and to act as a marketing partner for the internal and external customers.
- Elaborates and implements the annual marketing plans for the assigned products and therapeutic areas (neurology, rheumatology, rehabilitation, orthopedy).
- Develops business relationships with the KOLs, organizations and scientific entities, for the awareness of the products’ portfolio.
- Organizes scientific events, conferences, presentation materials and all required documentation, according to the internal SOPs and local legislation.
- Designs the promotional materials, aligned with the marketing strategy; monitors its distribution, use and promotional impact.
- Develops the online marketing initiatives and alternative promotion channels.
- Creates educational and advertising content for the products.
- Monitors the marketing expenses of the allocated brands.
- Plans, prepares the materials and delivers marketing training for the promotion team, for new hires’ induction programs and during launchings.
- Develops, implements and monitors marketing activities as: qualitative and quantitative market research, promotional campaigns, PMOS etc.
- Identifies the main competitors and monitors their activities.
- Respects the Code of Ethics and Alfasigma’s values, acts with integrity and team orientation in all business interactions with colleagues, customers and business partners.
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry and other Life Science related background will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry, in promotional or field roles.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing/ brand strategy in pharmaceutical field for Rx, OTC and/or food supplements, including relevant experience in online marketing campaigns and alternative channels.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set; eager to take initiative and create opportunities.
- Good project management skills.
- Analytical mindset, advanced communication and presentation skills.
- Serves as a role model and resource to others in promoting open, honest and collaborative relationships throughout the organization.
- Displays strong organizational and time management skills; multi-tasks effectively; delivers on commitments in a timely manner.
- Takes initiative and acts pro-actively, enthusiastically and creatively.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Alfasigma is a multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Italy, employing more than 2,800 people worldwide. In 2018, revenues exceeded €1,05 billion.
Outside of its core Italian market, Alfasigma has 17 subsidiaries in Europe, Asia, North and Central America and Africa, and has authorised distributors in more than 70 countries.