Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Min. 3 years of experience in manufacturing quality
- Very good writing, reading and speaking English skills
- Significant experience in a high volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- Product and Process (manufacturing process) Know-How
- Lean Manufacturing skills
- Q-tools, higher level knowledge
- Internal Auditor „Layered audit / Work place audit“
- Knowledge of Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, IATF 16949
- Knowledge of VDA 6.3
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Setting standards for quality
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Planning and tracking of quality goals and quality assurance tasks
- Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the companies management
- Process qualifications and process capability studies according to the specific procedures,
including statistic evaluation, evaluation and decision of capability results;
- Support of statistical methods (SPC, Preliminary Process Capability Analysis, Process Capability Analysis)
- Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
- Support regarding quality issues and processes
- Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customer's representatives
- Action and close all customer complaints
Motivating salary package
Private medical insurance
Other excellent benefits
VARTA is an enterprise rich in tradition with decades of experience in the design, manufacturing and marketing of batteries of different electrochemical systems for a wide range of applications.
VARTA produces and markets an extensive battery portfolio from microbatteries, household batteries, energy storage systems to customer-specific battery solutions for a wide range of applications.
VARTA Microbattery SRL located in Brasov is an important manufacturer of high-tech battery systems for storage, medical and industrial/robotics applications as well as power tools and home appliances, lawn and garden tools, Ebike and eMobility which are built into a wide variety of products from well-known brands worldwide.