If you have the below, let's talk!
- 3+ years of experience as a SQL Server DBA/ developer.
- Advanced experience coding T-SQL.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- Exposure to source control systems a plus.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good English skills
- Nice to have previous experience with Postgres SQL and AWS
- Write stored procedures, views, functions, and database scripts
- Review and debug T-SQL, stored procedures, views, and other database objects
- Optimize database code
- Carefully plan and design relations between tables in order to avoid redundant relations that might compromise data model
- Read and understand data models that you will use to perform database modifications
- Review query execution plans and make recommendations and improvements to databases
- Perform common database administration tasks such as installation of a new SQL instance, database backup, and recovery. Advanced data recovery configuration like “always on availability groups” is necessary.
- Management and maintenance for SQL Server databases (indexes, jobs)
- Assist with configuration of solutions to meet unique customer requirements
- Create, maintain, and develop documentation
With headquarters in Quebec, Canada, and more than 30 locations across the world, we are a leading global commerce solutions company, with expertise in enterprise CRM, ecommerce, Salesforce Clouds, content management, ERP, cloud solutions and mobile applications. As a multi-cultural international team of over 1000 employees, we are constantly driving change and innovation, delivering innovative solutions to enterprises and emerging businesses across B2B and B2C sectors since 2003.