- Coordinator: Aligns with Account Management and is responsible for site specific implementations of agreement made between the Account Management and Client. (Ensures SOW compliance)
- Result driven by nature: Makes sure that targets are achieved with regards to quality and operational KPI`s as well as relevant support metrics.
- Tester: Evaluates daily performance indicators and finds areas of improvement along with the OPS and Quality Manager to develop and implement action plans
- Cost effective: Manages the internal budget objectives and costs and ensures appropriate headcount. Provides accurate invoice information to the Account Management.
- Diplomat: Exchanges the best practices with SDM counterparts at other sites and facilitates alignment among other departments.
- Reporter: Manages, motivates and develops direct reports
- Role model: Creates a culture of continuous improvement of processes and efficiency of services. Implements the best practices for standard and processes with excellence.
- Education: University degree is desirable
- Track record: 5 years of experience in an operating management role in a Call center or a similar business
- Born Leader: Strong skills in coaching, driving improvements, best practices and management.
- Toolkits: Knowledge of service management and project delivery methods; Six Sigma, DMAIC is desirable.
- Implementer: Having the skills to transfer high level objectives and strategies to teams and individual targets and developing detailed action plans. Ability to analyze industry metrics, identify drivers and possible impact on customer and market interactions.
- Responsible: Understanding of the impacts and costs and benefits of potential actions.
- Born Leader: Excellence the skill of organization, time management and prioritization skills. Having the power of persuasion combined with excellent presentation skills both internally and externally. Ability to negotiate, mediate and motivate. Fast thinker and adaptable to the needs of a fast-changing business. Having a background in Sales and experience with Microsoft as a customer as well as with their store.
- IT skills: Product knowledge of MS Project and MS Office apps (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote).
- Language: Business fluent in English. Another foreign language represents a big plus.
- Flexible: Team player opened to feedback and criticism. Having a high level integrity and a hands-on mentality.
- Wanderlust: Being familiar with different countries and cultures and being opened to travel.