Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Job requirements Social Media Specialist Paid social media campaigns :
- BA or MA diploma in Communication and Public Relations
- At least 1 year experience in managing social media accounts for English audiences.
- Advanced, native English speaker and writer
- Mid-level experience with Google Analytics (generating reports, traffic acquisition, determining users’ profile based on reports, etc.)
- Advanced social media skills – our future colleague has to be familiar with Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and the traffic they can generate.
- Little experience with image builders/editors (Photoshop, Canva, Photoscape)
Tasks Social Media Specialist Paid social media campaigns:
Performs constant social media traffic analysis to determine the best ways to attract website visitors.
Establishes visitors’ profile and social media behavior (online hours, triggers of social media reactions, etc.
Works to find new methods to increase the number of page visitors.
Comes up with new methods of converting social media engagement into website visits
Creates social media strategies based on the desired marketing objectives
Maintains social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit and Twitter, ocasionally.
Keeps social media visitors engaged by answering their comments and questions.
Is an active member of online communities (Facebook groups, Reddit, Twitter, etc.)
Writes text posts and responds to comments in English
Edits pins/carousel posts for social media pages using Canva, Photoscape or Photoshop.
Sets short-term, medium-term and long-term objectives for organic/paid social media campaigns based on the desired website outcome.
Manages the budget for paid social media campaigns
Verifies the social media strategy implementation and the fulfillment of the short-term, medium-term and long-term objectives.
Constantly adjusts the social media strategy and campaigns to achieve and overachieve the desired results.
Attractive salary package Social Media Specialist Paid social media campaigns
20-day annual leave during the first year. A new day off is gained with each year of seniority.
A free day and a surprise gift on your birthday
Young dynamic working environment
Internal trainings and professional training courses