Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
- Experience in at list two of the following business areas : Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing Operations, Inventory Management & Control
- IT / ERP literacy
- English fluently
- ISO 9001/14001 Exposure
- Excellent communication skills
- Inner driven and team player
- Provide support / coordination for specific projects within Supply Chain such as SAP implementation, productivity for Inventory metrics, integrated supply chain metrics;
- Execute business case analysis, scenarios supporting steps for critical business processes such as business planning, resources planning etc.;
- Create, maintain and update dynamic systems for critical business sub-processes (rework, outsourced ) and to create “what if” analysis simulation capabilities within Supply Chain
- Meet established Supply chain targets SIR , Inventory , OTD .
- Conduct analysis to define, implement and control corrective actions.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Respects the Company procedures and policies for Quality, EHS, Prevention of Fire Hazard
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken.
Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.