Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
- Proven record of high attention to details
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with learning new software applications
- Previous support or customer service experience
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and drive tasks through completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred though not required
The BPO team at Affirma is looking for 6 dynamic, detail-oriented Support Analysts to join the OneVet team. OneVet is responsible for helping protect the client’s customers, reputation, and brand by executing key vetting tasks. This team manages highly visible program initiatives for over 30 business groups at the Client’s company . This role will require working with internal and external vetting stakeholders in a support queue and the OneVet platform to ensure the Partners, Suppliers, Developers and Academic Institutions are properly vetted before entering the client’s payment eco-systems. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Customer Service.
- Review and respond to support queries from various Microsoft stakeholders within required Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Support daily review and upload of Anti-Corruption PDF reports
- Apply basic rules applicable for categorizing Anti-Corruption reports into risk levels.
- Overflow support for execution of Annual Vetting Cycle volumes
- Confidently manages multiple stakeholders expectations at the one time
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate and empathize with customers directly to deliver best practice resolutions.
- One of Washington's Fastest Growing Private Companies & Top 100 Best Companies to Work For (According to Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal)
- Casual environment, surrounded by incredibly intelligent and motivated co-workers, and a performance-driven culture
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunity for growth
- Great location, great people, exciting projects, and tons of fun.
Affirma is an award-winning company headquartered in Bellevue, WA specializing in Custom Development, Visual Design, Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Technology Infrastructure and Staffing Services. We focus on delivering true, measurable business value to our clients. We have top industry customer satisfaction and are dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed client expectations.
We offer exciting projects within a friendly, welcoming culture and flexible work environment. Our clients include Microsoft, Facebook, REI, Starbucks, Expedia, City of Seattle, Seattle Children's, and many more across the country and internationally.