You will be part of our System Administrators amazing team for a big project – RGIS – the biggest company in advanced technologies for inventory and warehouse.
What you’ll need to be successful:
• 2 years+ experience as System Engineer or equivalent
• Linux system administration knowledge
• Basic windows systems administration knowledge
• Infrastructure maintenance experience (both cloud and on premise)
• Fluent in English
• AWS cloud infrastructure experience is a plus
• Kafka or Kinesis experience is a plus
• System automation experience is a plus
• 24/7 experience is a plus
• Infrastructure as code experience is a plus
• Participate in rotating on-call 24/7 for incidents
• Maintain, backup and improve the existing infrastructure
• Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor custom applications in a on-premise Windows and later cloud
• Linux/AWS/Kubernetes environment
• Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid iteration and constant growth
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and bonuses based on experience and performance.
• Travelling opportunities in some projects areas
• Supportive working climate with flexible work practices
• Company sponsored events (Christmas party, team-building)
• Sport facilities
• 21 vacation days yearly
• Lunch tickets
• Health insurance
• Transportation fees covered by us during nightshifts
Feel IT Services offers web design and development services, desktop and mobile solutions, managed services and maintenance support to medium range customers located in areas like France, Belgium and Switzerland.
With headquarters in Paris and a strong, ambitious R&D and Support Team based in Romania, we can add real value to your projects, both in development and maintenance.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.
We develop a healthy culture based on: Quality, Flexibility, Transparency and Respect