Your career is about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
As a Talent Connector, you’ll work directly with Accenture project executives to fill open roles on client projects with talent from across Accenture. You’ll thrive in this role by connecting internal Accenture candidates to their best-fit roles serving our clients, helping our people fulfill their aspirations while achieving business outcomes.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Understanding new demand via new business or client meetings;
- Along with your Talent Connector team, you will play a critical role in staffing at Accenture – supporting this connection of our people to projects is at the heart of our business;
- You will serve as a key point of contact for Accenture project executives regarding all internal role fulfillment to help them build the best teams for our clients;
- Working in our world-class technology systems that leverages deep artificial intelligence capabilities, you will search for and match open project roles with 'best fit' candidates;
- You’ll build and leverage the skills of the business area you support and connect regularly with executives to understand the details of their open roles and advise them on key staffing opportunities and challenges – . provide timely communication on demand that may be at risk for on time fulfillment;
- Represent business priorities for the areas you support and conveying key messages to project executives;
- Work cross functionally with Human Resources to co-create solutions to challenging roles needing to be filled;
- Leverage data and reporting to monitor key staffing metrics, collaborating with your Talent Connector team to address gaps. Ensure high quality demand data and accuracy of all assignments;
Skills that make your work successful:
- You are fluent in Italian( B2-C1) and have a medium level of English ( B1);
- You are interested in HR domain and you have previous experience in related fields ( a minimum of 3 years if experience);
- Excel and Analytics skills;
- Effective communication and relationship management skills;
- Problem solving/research;
- Customer service/customer relationship management;
- Excel and Analytics skills;
- You are independent and manage to organize your tasks according to priorities;
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days;
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!