We are expanding our Talent Fulfillment team that is the heart of our internal client’s organization.
If you are passionate about making an impact by getting the best internal talent within the organization on board for new projects, you have innovative ideas and an assertive approach to communicate, you like reporting activities, then, you could be the Talent Fulfillment Analyst Accenture is looking for!
We are looking for experienced colleagues (at least 1 year of previous work experience in
HR – payroll, recruitment, generalist, compensation/Finance projects, Customer Service area), who is going to be responsible for managing internal resources by identifying and proposing internal opportunities to ensure fulfillment of all open roles, monitoring and report the people productivity targets and collaborating with the local leaders and other partners.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You are fluent in Italian and your English is intermediate;
- You are interested in HR domain and you have previous experience in related fields;
- You worked previously in a multinational environment: minimum 1-2 years – preferred;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- Attention to details is one of your main skills;
- You are analytical and reliable, with a proactive approach to entrusted tasks ;
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are proficient in in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PPT);
- You are independent and manage to organize your tasks according to priorities;
At Accenture Operations we bring together people, technology, processes and data to create intelligent operating models that enable companies to drive exceptional results. For over 13 years, our Operations professionals in Romania have delivered a wide range of business services, to help our clients achieve sustainable growth and deliver exceptional experiences across their enterprises.
Accenture Operations in the New
Not only are we committed to bringing the New to life for our clients, we also create an environment for our colleagues around the world to feel alive in the new.
LIVING NEW IS:
GROWING AT A FAST PACE. ALWAYS.
At Accenture, we encourage our people to evolve and grow. With amazing career and learning opportunities, be inspired to explore your passions. Alongside a dedicated career counsellor, it is your turn to drive your future and the time is now.
CREATING AN AUTHENTIC CONNECTION.
We believe real connections transform the working environment and that’s why we encourage everyone to be their most authentic self. From creative workshops, to collaborative activities and plenty of opportunities for afterwork fun, at Accenture you’ll experience it all.
Go beyond your limits! Take advantage of a global network and projects in over 120 countries; the world is your oyster! Discover new cultures, languages and get the tools you need to be the best version of yourself. At Accenture you develop an attitude for achieving more, and the space to do it together.
BEING YOUR TRUE SELF, EVERY DAY.
Being you is your superpower. Our people’s unique perspectives allow us to provide complex services. Our offices are designed to encourage collaborations and synergy, because only by combining multiple ideas we will be able to achieve greatness. Voice your individuality and do it confidently.
Get in contact with Accenture Operations:
Our Operations offices:
· Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1; phone: +40 3722 86000
· Timisoara - City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10; phone: +40 372 836 500
· Iasi - United Business Center 3 - C1, Palas St., No. 7B-7C; phone: +40 372 271 722
· Brasov - Coresi Business Park, Turnului St., No. 5; phone: 0372 286 003
Our Career e-mail address: [email protected]
Our Social Media Channels for Operations:
Facebook: Accenture Romania: https://www.facebook.com/accentureromania/
LinkedIn: Accenture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/accenture/
YouTube: Accenture in Romania:
Instagram: Accenture: https://www.instagram.com/accenture/