We are a talent consultancy that focuses on delivering scalable, flexible and robust recruiting solutions to fast-growing companies in Europe.
We focus on our customer’s needs, delivering through efficiency and utilizing data to improve overall recruiting strategies.
Currently, we are scaling up and have a team of amazing recruiters, sources, and technologists around the world. We have been working with diverse clients such as Wolt, Cargo One, i2x, Leaspome, Solarisbank, etc. to help them build the internal TA team and successfully help them scale up by finding the best talent.
- You will be working alongside 30+ TA partners and sourcers at companies like Wolt, Kayak, TIER, and Solarisbank to help improve their talent pipelines.
- Sources suitable candidates through various sourcing channels.
- Working closely with recruiters and hiring managers to define candidate personas.
- Ability to follow up / reach out to different types of candidates and to engage with them.
- Measuring and recording conversion rates.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for incoming candidates
- Creating talent pipelines for current and future hires.
- Setting up candidate interviews with TAs and Hiring Managers.
- Interacting with potential candidates on professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on professional platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Creative problem solving and decision-making using analytical skills.
- You have up to 1 year of initial experience in recruiting or talent acquisition in a dynamic environment.
- Advanced user knowledge of Linkedin, Lever, Greenhouse or other ATS tools would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, minimum C1 is essential.
If you value Learning & Development culture, come and join us in this exciting journey!
- You will have the opportunity to create and cultivate.
- It’s a unique opportunity as the learning curve will be significantly faster vs the internal role.
- You will work with processes and data for companies of different sizes, industries, locations and employer brand value.
- Interact with smart and engaged co-workers.
- Flexible schedule and work that stays at work!
- The freedom to work from anywhere in the world.
- Rest & relaxation - Unlimited paid vacation.
Please send us your CV in English.