For this role you will need:
* Engineering University degree
* Technical background
* 2+ years’ experience in engineering/ customer service/ sales
* Languages: English – advanced level
* Experience of using product and business systems, standard business reporting tools, for example Oracle and CRM systems is advantageous
WHO YOU ARE:
Are you passionate about connecting with different areas of the business? Are you eager to explore a technical world? You continuously push yourself to solve each technical challenge and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems, then this is the perfect place for you!
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Team Coordinator, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the chance to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
By joining Emerson as a Team Coordinator for the engineering team, you will be responsible of leading and developing the Engineering Team for the assigned country. Deliver high standards of customer excellence by championing customer segmentation, prioritizing workload to maximize efficiency. Take initiative and responsibility in developing direct reports and contributes to employee satisfaction and retention.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!
In this role you will have:
* Lead Engineering team on a day to day basis to deliver bookings growth through improved business processes, speed and quality
* Support with any activity regarding the country strategy, ensuring the team follows the correct process and support the initiatives
* Balance workload within the team
* Identify, plan and execute actions to meet and exceed agreed KPIs
* Make sure the quotes handled by the team are processed clean (avoid revisions) and on time
* Make sure the order cleaning activity is handled in a structured manner in order to best support the sales and order to cash cycle
* Drive and support the team in developing a sales mindset
* ake ownership and make sound recommendations for process improvement in his teams, in order to support process improvement projects
* Participate in process development/improvement actions and projects related to Quotes Management but not limited to it
* Develop a sound knowledge of the business and sales strategies in order to ensure appropriate support from the local teams
* Organize and participate in regular meetings with the local and remote teams for proper alignment between SUB, HUB and BU
* Act as back-up for other Engineering Team Coordinators
* Participate in the recruitment of new team members
* Coaching and motivating team members
* Give input for performance evaluations
* Sign off holiday and leave-of-absence forms and approval of non-paid overtime.
* Review the Request for Quote (RFQ) received from Emerson locations across Europe
* Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements
* Size and select the products according to requirements and application
* Select the appropriate technical documentation
* Specify a delivery time for the selected products
* Verify the Purchase Order (PO) to ensure that it is according to the offered financial and technical proposal
* Act as a liaison between sales offices – factories – customers
* Provide general support for sales offices
* Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of products and applications
* Does pre-qualification and quote follow-up activities to ensure the RFQ turns into an order
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.