- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Advanced degree in related field preferred
- Requires broad experience in the financial services industry
- Minimum of 1 1/2 years of relevant experience
- English is a must (Advanced level). German is an important advantage
- Import, transform, and rationalize data from systems of record such as General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Clarity, HP Service Manager, Centralized Application Repository, Asset Manager, etc.
- Operationalize data monthly by loading and validating on timely basis.
- Assisting by the gathering functional and business requirements and rapidly translate that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reports (Configuration of data model, data objects and reports in Apptio)
- Conduct data quality assurance,identify data source and data quality issues and clarify all issues with data owner
- Management of some of Apptio related processes like incident management, user- and access management
- E.ON Business Services Cluj provides the first and only company-subsidized kindergarten for their employees next to its offices. Employees’ children are always nearby and are taken care of at all times by professional personnel.
- We offer flexible working hours, which contribute towards a healthy work balance for our employees. In addition we provide secure employment with good personal development and challenging, varied tasks and responsibility from the outset. You will receive an attractive remuneration package, including competitive salaries, bonus scheme, supplementary medical services in a private network, above average holiday allowance and local transportation subsidy.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
The new E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. This makes us ideally positioned to help drive Europe's energy transition. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, E.ON fully commits itself to the fundamental transformation of the energy world. As one of Europe’s largest energy service providers we will actively drive the energy transition in Romania and Europe. Combining the expertise of both companies will also make E.ON a pioneer in developing new and innovative energy solutions and attract the brightest minds in the energy sector.