Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Skills / Experience
- At least 3 years of battery management systems development and/or electronic engineering experience in analogue, power electronics, battery management, SMPS or battery chargers
- Good knowledge of analogue and digital circuit technology, capable of mastering the programming of embedded systems (C, C++ or C#)
- Good knowledge of Lab View-TestStand from National Instruments, other relevant test automation platform and e-CAD software
- Systematic and holistic way of thinking and working effortlessly in a multinational team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills is important asset with fluent English being the preferred language and use of German beneficial.
- Understanding of relevant safety standards such as IEC60950, IEC62133, UL2595, galvanic isolation requirements and radiated and conducted RFI specifications is beneficial.
- Knowledge of battery technology, specifically Lithium Ion/ Lithium Iron Phosphate or Polymer, would be beneficial.
- Solid academic background, holding at least a BSc (MSc preferred) in an electrical or electronic engineering discipline.
This role represents a rare opportunity for an experienced electronics test engineer to join the expanding operation of a well-known battery company. We design and manufacture wide portfolio of primary and rechargeable batteries and develop energy storage and traction solutions for Tier 1 international customers. Due to sustained continued expansion we now require a driven Test Engineer, who understands battery electronic and applications and is able to use that knowledge to solve manufacturing and line testing problems, focused on developing complex and reliable test environment covering for the battery functional and safety critical parameters. They will be at the centre of an exciting and fast-growing business and will work closely with the manufacturing and quality teams, research and product development and external test equipment providers.
The role will suit a candidate with an excellent knowledge of analogue electronics, data acquisition, control techniques and design experience of power supplies or battery management systems. Ideally a candidate with a background either industrial or automotive electronics in is sought.
The successful candidate will join a multi-disciplinary team developing, testing and commissioning Battery Management Systems (BMS) in Lithium Ion batteries; they will be responsible for define and structure the design specifications, carry out functional and system tests and document the results for series production; presenting the results before the project team and the customer through milestone meetings; adaptation of the automated test systems to the new products in Lab View-TestStand from National Instruments.
Varta Microbattery Group ofera solutii inovatoare de stocare a energiei. Suntem lider de piata pe segmentul de baterii pe aparate auditive si ne numaram printre pionierii pentru solutii viitoare de depozitare temporara a energiei din surse regenerabile.