Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- University Degree is mandatory, master degree (.) will be an added advantage;
- Fundamental mechanical knowledge and vibration test experience is preferred;
- Basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and IATF 16949 standard;
- Good English knowledge (written and spoken).
- Work in cross-functional team to test in different phases or qualify new components, assemblies, subassemblies and processes from reliability standpoint;
- Successfully perform resonance search, sinusoidal, random and shock vibration tests;
- Receive, prepare and record data for all tests in the prescribed time and form in accordance with laboratory procedures and standards;
- Maintains and execute test plans by developing tests schedules and supports the Lab Team Leader on daily tasks in order to ensure the optimum functioning of equipment;
- Documenting test methods, test set-up (mounting unit on and off the shaker table and accelerometers), equipment, and environmental conditions and includes observations and conclusions in the test reports;
- Maintains laboratory housekeeping and ensure it is in audit-ready state at all time.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.