Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
As a UI Visual Designer at Ubisoft, you will be working closely with the other Artists, Design and Programming teams in prototyping and implementing the User Interface of our game.
Your main mission:
• Work with the Design Team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface;
• Deliver UI prototypes/wireframes/mock-ups for both Menu & HUD elements;
• Autonomously create UI Layouts using a set of internal tools;
• Ensure a smooth implementation matching the design and art intention, while closely; collaborating with the Programming team;
• Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work;
• Efficiently balance the technical constraints while still staying true to the look and feel of the UI design and the overall art-direction of the game;
What You’ll Bring as Experience:
Nice to have:
- Video-gaming culture and interest in video-games development;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools;
- Good Artistic skills (proportion, composition, color);
- Algorithmic thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the User Interface;
- Interest in providing a good User Experience;
- Able to communicate clearly and work as a team player;
- Fluent in English, both in writing and verbally;
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- Previous work experience as a User Interface Artist in the software development industry;
- Relevant experience with any Game Editors will be taken into account;
- Familiarity with a node graph oriented workflow;
- Proficiency in Adobe Flash or any similar animation software;
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx